Thursday, October 02, 2008

I'm giddy with excitement

March cannot come soon enough.

Oh Jess, I'm so so so excited for this.

You have waited so so so long. And been through so much.

It's heartwarming to see that as we approach your due date, that you are not sad, you are not weeping, you are not lost.

Why is it you are not lost, I know in large part of it has to do with Andrew (Which I love, btw and I hope he gets used to the name change soon)

You have opened your heart and your home to that precious little boy and I can't think of anyone who deserves to be called his mom more.

As we enter a new year, and approach the anniversary of Caleb's birth, I know that you will have an extra heavy heart. But I know that with the adoption going through on March 4th, you will handle it with grace, as you always have.

WE are here for you always. In everything. And we will be there as you welcome Andrew to the family.




ETA: Update to this post.



No comments: