Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A couple of Awards for Moi

I got Awards!




First, Heather gave me this a while back and I got so busy I forgot to blog it. Thanks Heather! And Leah also gave me this award, so a huge thanks to Leah too.



Rules are Fairly simple:
1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

The 5 people are encouraged to pass this award to 5 Blogging friends too, following the 4 rules listed above. Now, for who I pass it onto:
Sara @ My sippy cup runneth over
Melissa @ Mesa's World
Jen
Tracy
Kati








And Thanks to Susan for this blog award. I really like this one, the meaning is so great.






Here's the translation of the award and the meaning behind it:
“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy] "They are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?"Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”

Here are the eight bloggers of my choosing.....
1. Sara @ My sippy cup runneth over
2. Rachel @ Following in my shoes
3. . ">Heather @ My quest for Sanity
4. Melissa @ Mesa's World
5.. Nina
6.. Gena
7.. Jennifer J. "All Boys world"
8. AJ






1 comment:

Kati said...

Awe thanks!!