Sorry I'm a tad late, I had not internet access this morning.
For today's Thursday thirteen, I'm going to talk about 13 things I am making for Christmas gifts. If you're lucky, I might link to tutorials for ya!
1. Cloth Dolly Diapers The girls love changing their babies diapers. And hey, they are reusable.
2. Pillow Case Dresses Both of my girls look absolutely adorable in these. And hey, when they are too short to be dresses, they make great tunics! So easy to do too.
3. No-Sew Fleece Blankets. Caity, Izzie, Lexi, Emmy, and Andrew are all getting one of these.
4. Homemade Bath salts. Great simple idea for teachers, and other friends.
5. Dolly MeiTei baby carrier. My girls love to babywear their dollies, and they already have pouches.
6. Taggies -- Both Blankets and balls
7. Playsilks (hand dyed)
8. Waldorf Dolls -- I'm going to try a simple one first, if its successful, I'll make a heavy baby for Caity
9. Little wooden peg people
10. Fabric Doll house/Barn
11. Cookies/Brownies/Breads in a jar
And last but not least
Lao Curry Blue Crab
17 minutes ago