Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday -- Toys worth having

Photobucket

Well I was going to tell you my laundry helper tips. But then I remembered this week is themed. So here's my list of toys worth having.

1) Peek a Blocks/Roll a Rounds -- Both of my girls, my nieces, and almost every kid I know LOVES these things.

2) Baby Dolls -- For general stores, we love the Little Mommy dolls, great size, easily cleaned. For better quality, we love waldorf dolls.

3) Aqua Doodle mats

4) Crayola's Color Wonder everything! No more worries about markers, paint, or anything crafty!




Check out more Works for me Wednesday posts for more toys.








5 comments:

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

My kids love the Aqua Doodle mats and I love Crayola's Color Wonder!

Staci A said...

We love Peek-a-blocks too! My nephew is always playing with them, and my four year old usually joins in to help him build things. I'm definitely going to look into the Aqua Doodle mats!

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

Peek-a-blocks and Color Wonder are BIG in my house! Even my 5 year old still plays with the blocks!

Princess Hairstyles said...

I've never heard of the peek a blocks, I'll have to check that out. My kids love their aqua doodle!

Unknown said...

Great choices...and I concur!