Friday, November 21, 2008

Think Thin Thursdays -- #2 (a tad late)

WElcome back to Think Thin Thursday!

Lets see. My goals for last week were

#1 I will walk 3 days a week. A half mile, a mile, whatever, just designated walking at the Park on the trail.
#2 I need to lose about 10 lbs, so I want to lose some weight this week
#3 I will do crunches or sit ups 2 nights a week.

I did walk 2 days, the third it was raining.
I lost a pound.
I did do crunches 2 nights.

New goals for this week:

#1 -- Walk 3 days. A mile each day.
#2 -- Crunches two nights.
#3 -- Lose more weight.





Check out the Official rules for Think Thin Thursdays Here at Bridgette's Not so blog Blog



2 comments:

Staci A said...

Congrats on meeting most of your goals! It always stinks when it rains. Good luck this coming week!

Bridgette said...

Congrats! Great job!