Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday -- Christmas

Ah yes, its November. Birthday month. Thanksgiving. Soon to be Christmas.

Today's tackle was all about finishing up Christmas plans. I made out my list of who we get presents for. Then I went through the gifts I've already got, and checked off the list. So there are 5 people left that I have to pick up gifts for, plus our two gag gifts for dirty santa.

I also made up my list of supplies needed to finish the gifts I'm making.

AND -- I'm rounding up the last bit of sponsors for my christmas blog party!

For More Tackle it tuesday click HERE







4 comments:

Staci A said...

You are so much further ahead than I am with Christmas plans. I'm lucky to have started writing down ideas. I really need to get moving!

Princess Hairstyles said...

Wow you are motivated. I haven't even started on Christmas.

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

I am envious of your attempts at organization. I don't even try anymore!

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

I'm so jealous. I need to get my butt into gear.