Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Running a touch late today. I've been busy doing stuff. Then the election, and voting, and yeah. It's been a busy run everywhere morning here.

So

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


This week I tackled the mountain in my basement also known as the dirty laundry pile. Yes, it really was that bad. In my defense though, the dryer hasn't been working correctly, but its fixed now.

So I did, 9, YES 9 loads of laundry.

Um, so, no I haven't folded and put them all away yet. But hey -- they are washed!


Look here tomorrow for my Works for me Wednesday post with a laundry tip!


ETA: So it doesn't look like I never do laundry. I shall add that Izzie's clothes have to be washed seperately than the rest of ours, due to allergies. And Caity's seperately too. So I have lots of smaller loads to make up the 9 -- not 9 huge loads. And we did bed linens and towels too!

For more Tackle it Tuesday, visit 5MFM

4 comments:

Jess NBP said...

9 loads over the wkend!! Awesome, but I beat u with at least 15, two loads for my stuff, 4 for the boys and i'm not sure for the hubs b.c he has separate work clothes from his play clothes.

Staci A said...

Laundry is the one thing I dread, just because it's never-ending. I hate to admit, but I rarely get it all put away. We're always digging for clothes in the clean baskets.

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

I aspire to do all of our laundry in one day. I manage to get it all washed but then it sits unfolded or folded in baskets and I end up not putting it away until I need the baskets again, so I feel like I do laundry every day, even though I don't!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...I swear that my laundry never ends! And I only have 3 kids...imagine if we had more?!