Sunday, November 09, 2008

Busy Weekend

Saturday we spent the day with Jess and Andrew while DH and Chris went hunting. The kids had a blast playing and enjoyed the day out of the house.


Then today we joined up with Jar Jar and Emmy for some christmas pictures. We got some individual ones of each of the girls, some of all three together (for Nana, and the great - grandparents) and then some of just me and the girls and some of Jar Jar, Manda, and Emmy.

DH and I will go next week for our family pics.

Emmy is getting so big! And she looked absolutely adorable in her christmas best!


3 comments:

Staci A said...

I hope the pictures turn out well! I always dread going to get them done. It seems like no one will sit still or smile, but somehow, there's always one or two I like in the end.

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

Sounds like you had a nice weekend!

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

We need to have some family pictures taken. I always dread doing it though.