Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Grand Package from MomDOT

I've briefly introduced Momdot's Christmas of Dreams blog party, but now I want to highlight the grand prize Christmas of Dreams package.

So further details are as follows.


These are the current sponsors of the grand prize package, and while we don't know their exact contribution, its plain to see from looking at them, that its going to be one killer prize package.

So for now, check out these sponsors and then head over to momdot to enter to win.


Sponsors:

















3 comments:

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

It's going to be a great prize package!!! I can't wait!

Staci A said...

I can't wait to see how this goes, the prizes look amazing. Should be fun!

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

The anticipation is killing me.