Friday, November 07, 2008

But Mom......

But Mom

This is a particularly common phrase in our household right now.

Here's a little bit of a sounds from our house


Izzie Screaming.

Caity: "But Mom, I'm not pestering her. I was just hugging her and showing her love"


Izzie crying

Caity "But Mom, I had the toy first"

Izzie melting down

Caity "But Mom, I wanted the red cup. Red is my favorite color. "


Sugar all over kitchen floor.

Caity "But Mom, Izzie did it"




But MOM BUT MOM BUT MOM


AH yes, already she has an excuse for everything and somehow it all ends up being baby sisters fault!




8 comments:

Staci A said...

I hear it all the time too! But mom, daddy told me I could do it, is my favorite. Which he tries to tell me when daddy's at work.

Unknown said...

There were many years I wanted to change my name, but now it's all good. :) Love the But Mom!

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

Oh yea...BUT, BUT, BUT is all I hear!

Anonymous said...

Yup, sounds familar. Amazing how fast they learn that one!

Jess NBP said...

oh yes I can hear now with my own two.. LOL But Mom James did it, But Mom Connor did it. LOL

Unknown said...

Oh I love it...but Mom...! Too funny...and she no doubt does not even realize she does it. To this day, when my brother wants something, he always prefaces it with, "I was wonderin'..." Gotta love it.

Princess Hairstyles said...

This sounds so familiar!

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

I think that's the word I hate the most.