Friday, August 22, 2008

6 things you didn't know about me (or maybe you did)

Sara over at My Sippy Cup Runneth Over tagged me. So here you go. 6 random things about me.

  1. I am overrun with brothers (full, step, etc). I have 2 stepsisters, one of which I just gained in 2006 (after being good friends with her for years beforehand)
  2. I am a big scrapbooker. I love it. But I prefer actually cutting the pictures, papers, etc, and can't really stand digi-scrapping. BUT I love making siggies and such using digital scrapbooking materials.
  3. I give my kids random genetic problems, so they can visit the hospital or pedes clinic all the time. Okay, so I'm not feeling sorry for myself there. I just find it odd, that nobody in the family knew about these issues, until my kids get them.
  4. I hate when people touch my feet or hands or neck/head. So yeah, I'm not the person to give that spa treatment or pedi/mani too!
  5. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper.
  6. My daughters are/were the first girls born in my family since me, and in DH's family in 5 generations.

I'm tagging:

Nina
Heather
Bridgette
Tracy
Cassie (I told M, I wouldn't link either of your blogs in public)
Melissa (See, I didn't list it for public eye!)



Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the person who tagged you know your entry is up.







6 comments:

Sara said...

Look at you! You're so cute.. What is it with the Dr. Pepper? I used to be addicted too 'till Diet Coke took my hand and said, "Come over to the dark side." LOL

Kaycee said...

We have a lot in common!!

I drank diet dr pepper from the time i was 16-21 , but with this pregnancy I haven't touched it and all I wan now is REAL Dr Pepper!!!

Also, HATE feet!

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

I'm a Dr.Pepper girl also.

Andrea said...

I understand, I hate people touching my feet too because I am so ticklish!

Kritta22 said...

I love that we came over with your 6 interesting things!! So cool!

Sarah said...

Dr. Pepper lovers unite!