Friday, June 19, 2009

Welcome Third Trimester

I try not to Whine. I know that I am extremely lucky to be pregnant. To be able to carry this baby to delivery. When so many of my dear friends cannot.

I try to revel in each little kick, each tiny detail of the life growing inside of me, because I know this is the last time I will experience this miracle.

But, unfortunately, once the third trimester hits, especially it seems the more children you have, there is just so many aches, pains, and other things to whine about.

So I've made myself a promise. For each gripe/whine I have, I'll come up with a positive too. We are talking pregnancy here folks, so there might be some TMI.

SO

The WHINE's
  1. Peeing 5 drops every 30 minutes.
  2. Sciatic pain
  3. The unability to get comfy to sleep for long stretches of time.
  4. Pelvic pressure
  5. Braxton Hicks. Fake contractions. FAKE my hind end.
  6. 3rd Trimester headaches


The YAY's
  1. Feeling baby girl moving.
  2. Knowing there is only 10 weeks (or less) until I meet the new little one.
  3. Getting to sort through baby goodness again.
  4. Big Boobies! (The best part of pregnancy/nursing)
  5. No PUPPPs this time!
  6. An excuse to eat WHATEVER I want, WHENEVER I want. (and finally feeling like doing just that)






No comments: