SO. I've really go to get cracking on finishing up everything that needs done.
This list will keep me accountable.
Things Left to Buy:
1. Carseat -- Our original choice is out of stock currently at the two places we were going to buy from. It is in stock at other online merchants -- but for a pricier tag, PLUS more shipping. I'll pass.
2. Bottles/ Pacifiers. -- Just planning on picking up a Playtex starter kit and a few types of paci's (NUKs, Avent, Mam, and Soothie)
3. Diapers -- I need to stock up on more of these. Both cloth and disposable.
4. Breast Pump Parts. I need new tubing/valves etc for my Ameda since SIL has returned it. At least I won't need a whole new pump now.
6. SOCKS -- We've lost almost all of our baby socks.
Things left to do in the house:
1. Finish setting up Bassinet in my room.
2. Wash blankets/bedding
3. Get swing from mom's house so we have it.
4. Sterilize Bottles/Paci's (In case we need them)
5. Pack hospital bags.
6. Finalize plans for where the girlies will go
7. Anything else I've forgotten.