Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday -- More baby stuff

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Nope. Sorry. No pics today. I know. I suck. Too bad.

But this weeks tackle was more baby stuff. I finalized the nursery plans. I have bedding on the way. It matches the already painted room.

I went through the 3-6 month clothing and sorted it for washing (once I catch up with laundry again)

I sorted the 6-9 and 12 month clothing and put them in marked bins by size and season to make it easier to go through later.


I pick up our carseat at the end of the month.

A friend has offered us her unused stroller and I graciously accepted (Hey its free -- who cares what color it is)



So there you have it. I've been tackling the baby stuff again -- What have you been doing?

For more Tackle it Tuesday click here



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You've been getting a lot accomplished. Good for you! I was soooo tired during my last pregnancy. I had this long list of things that I wanted to get done, but all I wanted to do was rest. :)

Marni's Organized Mess said...

How fun! I LOVE that stuff!!