Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And the Dr. Says....

I've gained 5.5 lbs since last appt. Which makes a total of 13lbs so far.

Measuring at 24 weeks (so right on)

Everything looks great.

HR in the 150's. BP is great.


In other news, my OB is going on vacation the second week of August -- this means that I will likely go into labor then LOL. That's only a half joke. With Izzie, my OB went on a cruise to Mexico and at my appt. two days before she left, she joked that there was no way I'd go into labor while she was gone.

Guess who was born that weekend.

Her plan is to start checking me at 32 weeks to see if I might go early again. Earlier if I have contractions


1 comment:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Good job! On the 13 pounds. That is pretty good. Not on the vacation or early labors.. lol.

I was really irritated to just see that I KNOW I put you in my reader the other day and you weren't there, so I clicked to follow you and saw it DID add me this time. LOL.