Saturday, October 03, 2009

Small Talk Six -- What I hope to NOT teach the kiddos

Six things I say that I don't want the kids to repeat.....

Being a new mom (again!) I say this one often lately
1. Mommy's losing her mind.

Other common phrases you can find me saying
2. That's Crazy
3. WTF (especially when I'm upset about something -- but truly not that often)
4. Anything I've said about a certain In Law in vents.
5. *muttering* Stupid (fill in the blank here)
6. Craptastic.

Yeah I'm not a huge cusser, but when I do, its usually do to serious anger and I bring out the WTF.

So, what about you? What do you say that you don't want your kids to repeat?

For more, visit Momdot


Anne said...

My daughter (18) says WTF - the letters not the words. I just look at her and remind her that I do know what she is saying. I'm more of a WTH kind of girl.

Mommy's Hangout said...

LOL I think WTF is the most common one listed today

elliej said...

I think WTF is very popular, but I do like craptastic. LOL

Lisa@gardenofmany said...

Great list , I agree with the other girl WTF is pretty common this weekend on the list ! I don't say it much. Like you my girls say it to, drive me crazy! Hope you have a awesome weekend.

babyrocasmama said...

Uh, i named my blog Last Shreds Of Sanity, so I feel ya on the first one. I say many of your choices. A lot. I think my list could have been much, much longer than six. LOL