Combi has teamed up with Momdot to host yet another fabulous stroller contest.
This time they are giving away a limited edition Cosmo DX in Blush
The wonderful ladies over at momdot are giving this stroller to the person who they feel best needs the stroller and as such they are letting each person post a story about why they need the stroller.
Some specs about this stroller:
Cosmo DX Features
* Lightweight and portable lifestyle stroller
* Compatible with the Combi Shuttle Infant Seat
* Breathable air mesh seat cushion for child’s comfort
* Quick and simple tri-fold
* Opens easily with one hand
* Deep recline will accommodate an infant
* Stylish European canopy with designer lining
* Removable cup holder
* Basket with easy access
* Convenient carrying strap for traveling
* 5-Point harness with comfort pads
* Removable, washable padded seat cushion
* Removable guardrail with washable fabric cover
* Front swivel wheels for easy maneuvering
* All-wheel suspension system for a smooth and restful ride
* Integrated infant boot
* Convenient footrest for toddler comfort
* Weight: 12.9 lbs
* Open Dimensions : 40.25” x 19.5” x 32”
* Close Dimensions: 37.5” x 17” x 15”
* Carrying Capacity: 55 lbs
Now for why I need this stroller.
Both of my girls have medical problems. So we spend an awful lot of time in the doctor's office and lately at Children's hospital. This makes it very difficult to keep up with both of my girls. We often go from waiting room to waiting room or department to department and its not easy to get both girls there quickly. This stroller would really help with that.
When Caity has her surgery (or two), I know that a new stroller will come in handy for getting around with both girls. It would be great not to worry about keeping up with both girls when we are dealing with so much else.
So that's my story. Not a big sob story, but just the basics of why I could use this stroller.
Share your story Here
Coconut Pandan Sponge Cake
17 hours ago